Buy spanish Death Certificate
Buy Spanish death certificate:
The death certificate is the official document that certifies the death of an individual.
There are several types:
A) Positive Certificates:
- Extract: This is a summary of the information related to the death, as it appears in the Civil Register. There are different versions:
- Ordinary: It is issued in Spanish in the autonomous communities in which the only official language is Spanish.International or multilingual: This version is valid in the countries that have ratified the Vienna Convention of 8 September 1976. This certificate is issued in the official language of each of the signatory countries of that convention (Spain, Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, Turkey, Slovenia, Croatia, Macedonia, Bosnia, Serbia, Poland, Montenegro, Moldova, Lithuania, Estonia, Romania and Bulgaria). Bilingual: Whenever an extract certificate is requested in an autonomous community that has its own official language, the certificate will be issued in Spanish and in the official language of the autonomous community in which it is issued.
- Literal: This is a literal copy of the registration of the death, containing all of the data related to the identity of the deceased and the events surrounding the death.
B) Negative Certificates: These certify that the death of an individual has not been registered at that Civil Register. Buy Spanish death certificate
spanish death certificate template, spain death certificate, spanish death certificate example, translate spanish death certificate to english, spain public records, spanish death certificate cause of death, spanish civil registry office, international death certificate spain
How do I get a death certificate from Spain?
How do I get a certified copy of a death certificate in California?
How do you obtain a death certificate in Mexico?
Can you get a copy of a death certificate online UK?
Who can request it?/present or Buy Spanish death certificate
Buy Spanish death certificate: It may be requested by any citizen who requires it or has interest in it, except where the law prohibits publication without special authorisation of information regarding:
- Adoption, extramarital or unknown relationships or details that unveil such circumstances; the date of marriage indicated on the page registering the birth, if the former were later than the latter or it occurred within the 180 days prior to the birth; the change of a Foundling surname or other similar or inconvenient ones.
- Sex change.
- Causes for annulment, separation or divorce, or the loss or suspension of parental authority.
- Filed documents related to the details in the items above or to dishonourable circumstances or those of a reserved nature included in the file.
- Abortion files.