How to Buy Serbian driving license
Buy Serbian driving license: Driving licenses issued in EU are recognized in the Republic of Serbia, while other driving licenses must be accompanied by an International Driving Permit (IDP), on a reciprocity basis. An international driving permit is issued based on the International Convention on Road Traffic (Vienna, 1968) and in accordance with the provisions of the road traffic safety laws and regulations of the Republic of Serbia. IDP is valid for the period of three years from the date of issue, except in cases when the validity of the national driver’s license expires before that deadline. Residents of the Republic of Serbia who wish to drive abroad need to apply to the nearest office of Auto-moto Association of Serbia (AMSS). serbian driving license in uk, serbian driving licence in germany, serbian driving licence in malta, serbian driving licence in usa, serbian driving licence in uae, serbian driving licence in norway, serbian driving licence in sweden, serbian driving licence in ireland
Requirements to Buy Serbian driving license:
In order to obtain IDP, drivers must fill out an application form, submit two photos and following documents:
- Identity Card (for an insight)
- Valid driver’s license, on the basis of which requires the issuance of an international driving license for an insight, as well as a photocopy of that license
- Certificate of the territorially competent organizational unit of the Ministry of Interior, on imposed or applicable protective measures, i.e. security measures of any kind of prohibition to operate a motor vehicle
Driving Rules in Serbia
Buy Serbian driving license: Discover the beautiful scenery, amazing architecture and relaxing feel of Serbia. This is a place to be for a quiet getaway from all the stress! serbia driving licence your own car to get to one tourist spot to another with relative ease. Take note some of these reminders to help you.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Keep your phones away at all times while driving.
- Avoid drinking and driving.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in rural areas, 80 km/h in urban areas and 100 km/h on highways.
- Keep your headlights on at all times.
- Be sure to keep a fire extinguisher, early warning device, reflective vest, spare bulbs and first aid kit in your car.
- Do not drive at nights!
Driving in the Winter and how to Buy Serbian driving license
Buy Serbian driving license: Winter in Serbia is tolerable. Winter is from December to March. Be sure to keep your lights on at all times. Put on winter tires in all wheels. Have your emergency kits ready. Snow chains are required. serbian driving licence, how to get serbian drivers license, international driving permit, international driving permit serbia, driving in serbia with indian license, driving in serbia with us license, serbia driving, international driving license online
Relax and stay safe!