Procedure to Buy Russian death certificate
Buy Russian death certificate:
- State registration of death produced by the body the registrar at the last place of residence of the deceased, the place of death, place of discovery of the body of the deceased or of the location of the organization that issued the document of death.
- Alleged death orally or in writing to the registrar body shall be obliged:
- husband (wife), other family members of the deceased, as well as any other person present at the time of death or otherwise informed of the occurrence of death.
- Statement of death shall be made not later than three days from the date of death or the discovery of the body of the deceased.
- For state registration of death, along with a statement in the body of the registrar must provide:
- form of document of death issued by the medical organization or private practitioners
- or judgment to establish the fact of death or declaring a person dead, entered into force.
- Death registration is free on the day of application. After registration, the OCS issued a death certificate.
Buy Russian death certificate:
- Form of document of death issued by the medical organization or private practitioners
- The court’s decision to establish the fact of death or declaring a person dead, entered into force
- A document issued by the competent authorities, the fact of death of the person unduly repressed and later rehabilitated by the law on rehabilitation of victims of political repression
- Proof of identity of the applicant
- Proof of identity of the deceased (if available)
Instructions on how to Buy Russian death certificate
Buy Russian death certificate: Death certificate information forms are standard, but details included on them vary according to the manner in which someone dies.
- In the event of a death occurring during the daytime, a doctor needs to be notified (either private or at a polyclinic), as well as a regional police inspector (an obligatory duty of the doctor). The police certify inspection of the body, while the doctor issues a statement to certify the death.
- If a death occurs during the evening, night or early morning, a call must be made to the emergency service doctors (112) to certify the death.
- In case the doctor cannot identify the exact cause of death, the body will be subjected to a post-mortem examination at the morgue, which is also normal procedure for the death of a foreign national.
- After the death is certified, the deceased is taken to a morgue by special transport arranged by the doctor. This is usually free, but sometimes an additional small tip needs to be paid by the next of kin or representative. If necessary, the morgue issues a document stating the cause of death.
- If the death occurs in a hospital or another health care institution, this institution issues the necessary documents (a medical certificate, as well as in some cases the results of an examination of the body) and presents them to the next of kin to register the death with the authorities