Procedure to Buy Montserrat passport online
Buy Montserrat passport online: The issuance of British Overseas Territories Citizen (BOTC) /Montserrat Passports is governed by the British Nationality Act 1981, which came into effect on 1 January 1983.Before a BOTC Passport can be issued, the applicant must satisfy the passport authorities that he/she is a BOTC – either by descent or otherwise than by descent. If the applicant cannot prove his/her entitlement to British Overseas Territories (Montserrat) Citizenship then a passport cannot be issued to him/her. Apply In-Person :
- Visit the Department of Administration to collect Application for United Kingdom Passport Forms C1 and C2. Or download it on line: Application form
- Fill in the application form C1 is for adults of age 16 and above while form C2 for persons under the age of 16.
- Submit your filled application form with attached documents.
- Pay the application fees for your application.
- Your request will be examined and if you qualify to be issued a passport, your application will be sent to the HM Passport Office.
- The HM passport office will process and produce you passport and send it to the Department of administration.
- The department will the notify you for collection of your passport.
montserrat passport visa free countries, montserrat passport application form, montserrat passport stamp, montserrat passport office, montserrat passport ranking, montserrat passport application, montserrat passport requirements, montserrat passport to uk, how to get a montserrat passport, montserrat british passport, renew montserrat passport
Buy Montserrat passport online: The applicant must satisfy the passport authorities that he or she is a BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) either by descent or otherwise than by descent.
Persons who qualify as a BOTC are the following:
- A – Persons born prior to 1/1/83 automatically acquired BOTC on 1/1/83
- A(1) Persons born, naturalized or registered in Montserrat.
- A(2) Persons born to a parent who at the time of birth was:
- a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies (CUKC) and either.
- acquired that status by birth, naturalization, or registration in Montserrat or
- was born to a parent who, at the time of the birth was a CUKC by birth, naturalization or registration in Montserrat.
- A(3) A woman who was immediately prior to 1/1/83, a CUKC and was the wife of a man who was a BOTC of Montserrat.
There are no reviews yet.