Driving licence validity in Liechtenstein and how to Buy Monaco driving licence
Buy Monaco driving licence: Driving licences are valid until the next medical check.If you hold a driving licence for life (i.e. one that remains administratively valid for an unlimited period) that was issued by another EU country, you will not have to renew the licence after changing your usual place of residence. The Easiest Way To Get The German EU Driving Licence Online. Call Us Now For More Details. Buy Real German Driving Licence Online At Affordable Prices. Buy German License Today. Buy Fake Driving License. Real Driving License.
Buy Monaco driving licence: You must exchange your non-EU driving licence within 12 months of moving.
To exchange your non-EU driving licence:
- go to the Motorfahrzeugkontrolle Gewerbeweg 2, Postfach 684, 9490 Vaduz, Telnr. 00423 236 75 01
- hand in the following documents:
- completed form
- an eye test
- a german translation of the non-EU/EEA driving licence (driving licences are accepted from Andorra, Australia, Israel, Japan, Canada, Korea, Croatia, Marokko, Monaco, New Zealand, San Marino, Singapur, Tunesia, USA).
If you have previously exchanged a non-EU driving licence for an EU licence in another EU country, you can use it in Liechtenstein. monaco driving licence in uk, monaco drivers license, change driving licence in monaco
Applying for a Monegasque driving licence and how to Buy Monaco driving licence
Buy Monaco driving licence: To apply for a Monaco licence, a candidate must register with a driving school: a dossier (file) is opened. The Request for a national and/or international driving licence (Demande de Permis de conduire national et/ou international), form STC/010, should be filled in and brought to one of the driving schools along with:
- A copy of the residence permit (Carte de résident)
- Three standard ID photos (33x43mm)
- A medical certificate, issued less than three months before by a Monaco-registered doctor. The form includes a full list of doctors. Form STC/017 requires an ID-sized photograph
- To download the form STC/016 (for categories A Cyclomoteur, A1, A, B1 et B):
- To download the form STC/017 (for categories B+, B+E, C, C+E, D, D1 et D+E):
- A check made out to The Service des Titres de Circulation.
- Candidates under 18 years of age must provide a copy of the parents ID cards, and parental authorisation to take the test
- To download the licence application form STC/010, which can be filled in online and printed: When registering with a driving school, the administration fee includes the cost for both the theory exam and the driving test. There is also a tax to pay, as well as the cost for each theory and driving lesson.