Driving licence validity in Lithuania and where toBuy Lithuanian driving license
Buy Lithuanian driving license: Driving licences for novice drivers are valid for:
- 2 years – category A
- 2 years – category B
Driving licences for elderly drivers are valid for:
- 10 years – category A
- 10 years – category B
Buy Lithuanian driving license: If you hold a driving licence for life (i.e. one that remains administratively valid for an unlimited period) that was issued by another EU country, you will not have to renew the licence after changing your usual place of residence. lithuanian driving license in usa, lithuanian driving license in uk, ost lithuanian driving licence in uk, change lithuanian driving licence to uk, change lithuanian driving licence to irish
Non-EU driving licences – exchange & recognition and how to Buy Lithuanian driving license
Buy Lithuanian driving license: You must exchange your non-EU driving licence before it expires after you become resident of Lithuania. If your non-EU driving licence expires after moving, you must exchange it within 12 months of moving. To exchange your non-EU driving licence:
- go to the State Enterprise “Regitra”
- hand in the following documents:
- a valid identity document;
- a valid medical certificate;
- a non-EU driving licence, which conforms to the requirements of conventions on road traffic, together with a translation into the Lithuanian language. If the non-EU driving licence does not conform to the requirements of the conventions on road traffic, also the international driving permit;
- the attestation certificate of health knowledge;
- pass driving tests.
Buy Lithuanian driving license: If you have previously exchanged a non-EU driving licence for an EU licence in another EU country, you can use it in Lithuania.
Driving licences are issued to persons who:
Buy Lithuanian driving license:
- whose place of residence is declared in Lithuania for at least 185 days in every calendar year or who justified his/her ties (personal and/or occupational) with Lithuania (for example, provided employment contract or a document from school or university);
- whose health condition is suitable for driving motor vehicles of certain category;
- who is not younger than the age established in the Lithuanian laws;
- who is knowledgeable of legal acts governing road traffic and has passed, in accordance with the established procedure, qualifications examinations covering knowledge, skills and behaviour required for driving a motor vehicle of certain category.
driving license in lithuania, lithuanian driving theory test book, lithuanian driving licence number, driving in lithuania requirements, can you drive in lithuania with uk licence, international drivers license lithuania, driving theory test in lithuanian language, driving school vilnius
There are no reviews yet.