Driving Rules in Egypt and how to Buy Egyptian driver license
Buy Egyptian driver license: Discover the land of ancient civilisation. Egypt is the most prized destination for archaeologists and travelers alike. Explore the Great Pyramids, sphinxes and treasures from the ancient world. Driving your own car is the best way to enjoy your Egyptian journey. To ensure maximum experience, be sure to read these traffic guidelines.
- Egyptians drive on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. The minimum rental age is 25 years old.
- Seat belt is a must for everyone.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Drink moderately. The legal alcohol limit is 50 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in urban areas, 90 km in rural roads and 100 km/h on highways.
- Traffic lights are always out of order! Keep your eyes on the road to avoid accidents.
- Watch out for speed cameras!
- Third-party insurance is obligatory.
Forget winter! Watch out for strong winds that carries sand. Be sure to wear eye and head protections whenever you’re outside. Keep a bottled drinking water in your car at all times. Enjoy your stay and safe travels.
Why carry an IDP while driving in Egypt? and hwo to Buy Egyptian driver license
Buy Egyptian driver license: Your IDP is a valid form of identification in more than 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information in the 12 most widely spoken languages in the world – it is understandable to most of the local officials and authorities of the countries you visit.
Also, It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Egypt highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
To conclude, you can get more information about the following:
how to get an international driver’s license in egypt, driver license egypt, how to get a driver’s license in egypt, egypt driver license, can i use my us driver’s license in egypt, drivers license in egypt, international drivers license in egypt