Issuing Documents from the Register on how to Buy Czech death certificate
The following persons may apply for a document from the Register of Vital Records:
Buy Czech death certificate:
- the individual concerned or his/her spouse, parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings, or authorised representatives;
- state or self-governing authorities for official use only;
- statutory bodies of churches or authorised priests in the case of Registers of Vital Records maintained by churches until 31 December 1949,
- an individual who proves that such documents are necessary to exercise his/her rights in relation to state or self-governing authorities.
The applicant must submit the following to Buy Czech death certificate:
- a document proving his/her identity;
- a public deed (for example a birth certificate, certificate of birth and christening, or a certificate of marriage) or a document which can prove that the records regarding birth, marriage or death concern the members of the applicant’s family, or his/her siblings, or which proves that such records are necessary to exercise his/her rights in relation to state or self-governing authorities;
- a notarised power of attorney if such application is submitted by an authorised representative.